Welcome to the El Camino College Library's online group study room reservation system!
- Group study rooms are intended for current El Camino student's academic use only. Rooms cannot be used for commercial purposes, club meetings, social activities, or faculty/staff use.
- You will be required to use your ECC email address when booking your room.
- A group is defined as two or more individuals.
- Reservations can be made up to 1 week in advance, however you are limited to a total of 6 hours maximum per week and 2 hours per day.
To make a reservation:
- Choose the day of your preferred reservation from the calendar on the left below and look for room availabilities. Available rooms and times will be highlighted in green.
- Select your preferred study room from the visual display. Point your cursor on the information icon next to each room name to see a description of that room, including the maximum number of people that it is capable of holding.
- Click on the preferred room and time on the grid to begin making your reservation. Each block displayed is for 30 minutes. To reserve for 60 minutes or more select multiple blocks. You can select several boxes of time per reservation up to the daily/weekly maximum. Please be considerate of other users and reserve no more time than you will actually need.
- Once you have selected your reservation time, scroll down to read and accept the study room policies.
- Complete all required fields listed on the displayed booking form to reserve a room for your group.
- Once you have successfully booked the room you will receive an email confirmation that can be printed or displayed as proof of your reservation.
- To cancel a reservation, use the link provided in your confirmation email.